Seriously, You guys! This is quite possibly the best summer dessert on the planet. My contribution to mother’s day dinner was the bomb.
Brownie Trifle Cheesecake Dessert
This is quite possibly the best summer dessert on the planet. Thick fudgy brownies, underneath and in the middle, layered with yummy white chocolate and cheesecake, topped with heath bits.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 2½ cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake pudding mix.
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant white chocolate pudding mix.
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, aka Cool Whip
- Crumbled Heath Candy Bars
- Prepare and bake brownies as directed on package. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on a low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes, then fold in whipped topping.
- Cut the brownies into 1 inch cubes, place ½ in a glass trifle dish, or individual cups as shown in picture. Cover with ½ of the pudding.
- Repeat layer. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
- We made 14 individual cups with this recipe.